1. stupid, daft (tonto)
2. naive, simple (ingenuo)
masculine or feminine noun
3. fool, idiot (tonto)
4. simpleton (ingenuo)
Bobo [bo’-bo, bah]
1. Dunce, dolt, fool, mooncalf, silly, stupid; (Theat.) clown, funny man. (m)
- A los bobos se les aparece la madre de Dios -> fortune favors fools
- Entre bobos anda el juego -> they are well matched
2. One who is easily cheated. (m)
3. Sort of ruff formerly worn by women. (m)
4. Stage buffoon. (m)
5. Booby. (Ornate) (n)
- A bobas -> foolishly
nowadays, no touching!! like all animal life in the galapagos, they are well protected and human nuisance is kept to a minimum ... we were certainly close enough to them that if we had wanted to pick them up, we could have ... not sure what the reaction of the bird would have been, but they were that close to us ...
tomorrow ... let me tell you about the blue footed mating dance ....